All-in-one transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging™.
An all-in-one transducer, TotalScan™ matches proven Broadband and CHIRP sonar with StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging™ technology, making it possible to target fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same transducer. The TotalScan™ transducer features multiple mounting options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated StructureScan® HD, like Lowrance Lowrance Carbon, HDS Gen3, and Elite Ti models, Simrad NSS, evo2, and NSO evo2 via the SonarHub™ Sounder Module.
The TotalScan transducer is one of four new transducers that feature the new xSonic (9-pin black) connector. Other new xSonic transducers include:
- HDI Skimmer® with Low/High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- Lowrance HDI Skimmer® with Medium/High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- Simrad HDI Skimmer® with Medium/High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™.
An adapter cable (Model 18052340) is available to connect xSonic (9-pin black) transducers to legacy displays that have a 7-pin blue connector. Note: When a TotalScan transducer is connected to a legacy display with a 7-pin blue connector, the side-scanning feature will not function.
- All-in-one transducer featuring CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging™
- Also supports 83/200kHz Broadband Sounder™ frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP Sonar frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan® HD frequencies
- Multiple mounting options
- Compatible with select legacy displays (Requires xSonic transducer adapter ─ side-scanning sonar not supported on legacy products)
- Tranducer Frequencies: 83/200/455/800kHz, Medium/High CHIRP
- Dimensions: 2 5/16″W (59.2mm) x 10 3/16″L (259mm)
- Cable Length: 24’ (7.3 m)
- Max. Depth: High CHIRP (200kHz) ─ 1000′
- Max. Speed: 55 mph
- Max. Range: 455 kHz ─ 600’, 300’ to each side; 800 kHz ─ 200’, 100’ to each side
- Max. Speed: 35 mph
- Mark Objects: 15 mph
- Optimum Speed: 10 mph or less
- Max. Depth: 300’ (92 m)
- Max. Speed: 55 mph (88 kph)
- Mark Objects: 35 mph (56 kph)
- Optimum Speed: 10 mph (16 kph) or less
TotalScan™ Skimmer Transducer with CHIRP, StructureScan and DownScan Imaging
|Connection Interface||Structure Scan|
|Dimensions||2.3″ Width x 4.23″ Height x 11.5″ Length|
|Maximum Depth||300′ Feet StructureScan 1000′ Feet Medium/High CHIRP|
|Transmit Power||600 or 1000 Watts|