Enhanced imaging transducer generates three dedicated signals for photo-like images to the left, right and directly beneath your boat.
Nylon Transom-mount Transducer for LSS2 StructureScan HD is a low profile, low-drag design with built-in water temp sensor, made for multiple mounting locations—transom, transom step or jackplate.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 20′ (requires 26mm diameter hole for plug)
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic/stainless steel bracket
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Frequency: Enhanced 455/800kHz
- Max. Depth: Sidescan: 600′ @ 455kHz; 200′ @ 800kHz; Downscan: 300′
- Max. Sidescan Speed: Max. 35mph; Marks Objects to 15mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Max. Downscan Speed: Max. 55mph; Marks Objects to 35mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Dimensions: 10 13/16″L x 2 5/8″W x 2 13/16″H
LSS-2 StructureScan HD Transducer
|Specific Transducer||Skimmer Transducer|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|